Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday...

Such a fun day! Started out by watching some shows I had DVD'd earlier in the week. I love "Say yes To The Dress"! I think I watched about 5 episodes, ate a piece of carrot cake and had some coffee! Finally, got to some laundry! Can't believe how much clothes were piled up in that corner! Geez, it's only two of us! Thank goodness my washer is one of those that fit alot of clothes at a time!

Once David got home from Matt and Lacey's we both had a snack and then got dressed and went to edmond for awhile. I went to the new Balance store and got some new shoes. Mine were just about wore out! I love new Balance. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. We had a little supper before we went to Toni's. Jana was there and she is always good company! Toni had made her birthday dinner. So sweet.

Early bedtime tonight. Church in the morning and then home to fold clothes and watch some TV with David or that's the plan anyways!! Okay, I'm outta here...

No comments:

Post a Comment