Tuesday, August 24, 2010

pondering...


Yes, I do that alot! But, man, once I get an idea I just can't sit there with it! One of these days my ideas (and I have alot) will pay off. It like consumes me!! I do research on it as much as I can before I even tell anyone what I have in my little brain!! Man, if I made money off of all of my ideas I would be rich!! Instead I have watched, even a couple here in the city run with my idea, and they are so successful!! First, let me clarify by what I mean. They didn't use MY idea they obviously had theirs, too. It's just so painful to watch someone else doing a business that you have such a passion for. I am so happy for EVERY entrepreneur out there that have for whatever reason ran with their dreams. Successful or failure they are all heroes in my book for just even taking a chance! I envy no one...other peoples success whether big or small only INSPIRES me!!!

Now with all of that off my chest I am ready to move on with my day, ha! Sometimes a girl just has to vent! You know what I mean. I have a stomach bug today not sure why either. As the day progresses it seems to be getting worse. I did eat so maybe that will help. I hope so I hate being under the weather. I will be home tonight again until about 9:30 David is helping our friends, Matt and Lacey, with some electrical work in their new home. So excited for them. they are such great kids!! And their baby, Titus, well let's just say he has already worked his way into my heart!! He's just an infant and precious!

Well, I'm off again. I have had a craving for some good ol' pea salad I think I will make it tomorrow and post the recipe! Be on the lookout for it. It is really good...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better Brenda! Just because others are making your dream happen doesn't mean you can't be better than them!!

    ReplyDelete