Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I think you are supposed to journal on this everyday, right? Well, I have been traveling and haven't had much time to do any writing that's for sure! We are in New Hampshire right now visiting with family. Having a great time. Just wish we could stay longer:( Had a huge family dinner last night and afterwards we tried to sit by a fire in the back yard, but the skeeters were out in full force. They won the battle.

David and I along with Davey are gonna go to the flume today. I am so excited to do this. I hope to get some really great pics up there. I have seen pics from others and tit is really pretty! Hopefully, we won't be going into any mountains that are really high. You know me.

Tomorrow is girls day out!! So excited for that! The guys are all going hiking in the mountains and us girlies are hittin' the stores, yeehaw!! I haven't set foot in a store in about a week now. I'm having withdrawls!!

We are heading out to New York City on Friday morning. I can't wait to see that!! Then it's on to see a lifelong friend of my husband's, Kirk!! I am so excited to meet him. David hasn't seen him in over 20 years. So it should be alot of fun. Sounds like he's a great cook too from what I am hearing! Do I hear cook-off?

I am off to the back porch for a little prayer time alone before the rest of the family wakes up. It is so pretty out there, too. Great prayer area! Fountains, birds, gargantuan trees and the sun is shining so brightly!! See ya in a few....

1 comment:

  1. Hope the weather is better Brenda! Have fun in NYC!!! Take pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete