Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Home From New Hampshire!!


Wow, such a great time! I hated to leave. Just wish we had about a couple of weeks to stay there. The weather was great and of course seeing family and spending time together is always nice! Everyone looked great and they all looked exactly the same! We actually got to see alot of David's old friends that we weren't even planning on seeing. Which is always nice.

Had a big family dinner which I prepared (with joy in my heart) and I made a couple of pies for dessert. The only one we didn't get to see was Brittany. She was working. Only got to see sam once and that was at breakfast:( It is so hard when everyone has to work. Hopefully, she will come and see us at Thanksgiving! If she moved to San Marcos that would even be sweeter!!

Now to unpack and put stuff away, ugh! I am leaving for Germany on Thursday morning bright and early. Then with the rest of the family we head out Saturday for Majorca, Spain!! I can't wait to spend time with those adorable grandchildren of mine!! Oh, the hugs and kisses that will be shared by all!!

I will put up more pictures at a later date probably when I get back. So until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment